Re: Anyone up for a spot of sponsorship? (and perchance advocacy?)

On Fri, Mar 28, 2003 at 02:16:12PM +0000, Andreas Metzler wrote:
> Liyang HU <liyang@nerv.cx> wrote:
> > I was wondering if anyone would be willing to sponsor either or both
> > of yydecode[0]
> There is already a package with this name in the archive:
> | Package: yydecode
> | Version: 0.2.7-1
> Is your package related to this one, how does it compare it?

Yes. I wrote it. :D

The current maintainer hasn't updated it in quite a while now; there's
been two releases since 0.2.7, and I'm about to make another one
(0.2.10), so I was hoping to take it over for the next release.

Thanks,
/Liyang
--
.--{ Liyang HU }--{ http://nerv.cx/ }--{ Caius@Cam }--{ PGP: 7B632CB8 }--.