Re: Quilt 3.0 format and .pc direcotry

On 01/03/2014 09:33 AM, Dariusz Dwornikowski wrote:
> Yes but then lintian will bork "patch-system-but-direct-changes-in-diff" because of .pc presence, and the .pc directory
> will be packed into the source package. Or should I delete .pc directory before running debuild ?

I use git-buildpackage (or bzr-buildpackage, depending on the VCS used by the project) which seems to automatically tell
debuild to ignore stuff in the .gitignore (.bzrignore) file.  It just works., no manual intervention other than
maintaining the ignore file.

--
Stephen M. Webb  <stephen.webb@bregmasoft.ca>