Re: WNPP Update Package source source of gjiten

[Geert Stappers]
Willing to sponsor gjiten

That would be awesomely awesome!
My hopes are, that if I get help the first one or two times, I'll get an easier grasp on things and will be able to do it myself in near future.

[Matthew Fernandez]
the review process [...] surfaced many packaging issues [, ...] portability issues and build system issues

So it's rather an opportunity that a burden. Indeed, that's probably the right way to see it. Thank you.

-- Chris