Lost sponsor & autoremoval

Dear mentors,

I'm the maintainer of msc-generator [1] currently in the repos but filed
for autoremoval due to the GCC version bump [2]. The fix is trivial and
I believe I have a packageable version on a branch we used for debian
uploads earlier [3] with my sponsor.

My earlier sponsor expressed lack of resources earlier this year so I
contacted another person who first responded but now I cannot reach for
a month+. So basically I think I'm now looking for a new sponsor. I
don't think I can file a new RFS so that my package is in the repos
already.

I'd be grateful if someone could take a look and help upload the new
version before end of July and the autoremoval deadline.

Thanks,
Gábor Németh

[1] https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/msc-generator
[2] https://bugs.debian.org/1037782