Re: Lost sponsor & autoremoval

On Mon, Jul 17, 2023 at 07:31:35AM +0000, Gábor Németh wrote:
> My earlier sponsor expressed lack of resources earlier this year so I
> contacted another person who first responded but now I cannot reach for
> a month+. So basically I think I'm now looking for a new sponsor. I
> don't think I can file a new RFS so that my package is in the repos
> already.

By all means, you can file a RFS for anything, there is no such rule
that RFS are only for new packages (in fact, if you look at the
template, there is a difference regarding new packages, regular updates,
critical updates in the Severity of the RFS, in your case it would be
sev:important as you are fixing an RC bug).

> I'd be grateful if someone could take a look and help upload the new
> version before end of July and the autoremoval deadline.

That said, I don't have time myself right now, sorry.

--
regards,
                        Mattia Rizzolo

More about me:  https://mapreri.org                             : :'  :