Re: Malformed Release file

On Mon, Nov 12, 2001 at 10:29:13PM -0600, Scott Hussey wrote:
> I've tried the 3.0.15 boot floppies with no better success. I get to exactly
> the same point w/ the installer and then get the malformed release file trying
> to install with either woody or sid. Any pointers?
O.k. this is not 3.0.16 related then - good. The installer suggestts
http.us.debian.org as default download location - I know this worked for
me several times - did you try these servers? Does the installer at
least download the release file? Can you compare the downloaded one with
the one found on http.us.debian.org (md5sum)?
 -- Guido