Re: Suggestion: Time limit for NM process

On Sun, Apr 02, 2006 at 04:17:33PM +0200, Thomas Hood wrote:
> I have been told that when I was losing patience I should have
> communicated this fact to my AM and to the Front Desk.  Allegedly if
> you threaten to drop out then things move faster.  The squeaky wheel
> gets the grease.  Let me know if it works.

It is a well known fact that people in the Free Software community
sometimes lose track of things on their virtual TODO list and benefit of
a bit of prodding and pinging.

If you consider that "threaten to drop out", that is your own opinion of
course.

Michael

--
Michael Banck