Re: Suggestion: Time limit for NM process

On Mon, 3 Apr 2006 01:04:44 +1000, Pascal Hakim <pasc@redellipse.net> said:

> We can't test with a simple test like that how well people are going
> to be able to work within the Debian community. We can only do by
> observing how people act over period of time. Ironically, all the
> questions in the process test how people work on their own instead.

I'm currently going through NM, and my AM has asked me to do an NMU, and
one of the reasons he gave for asking me to do that was to see how I
interact with other people.

And I think that by interacting with your AM, he/she can tell a bit
about how you work with other people.

--
Hubert Chan - email & Jabber: hubert@uhoreg.ca - http://www.uhoreg.ca/
PGP/GnuPG key: 1024D/124B61FA   (Key available at wwwkeys.pgp.net)