Re: FREEZE!: ocaml compiler bug in debian?

On Tue, Nov 26, 2002 at 06:56:23PM +0100, Remi VANICAT wrote:
> Well, I've just try with a newly compiled ocaml on a RedHat 7.2
> (glibc 2.2.4 and gcc 2.96)
>
> So it doesn't seem to come from debian (nor our version of glibc and
> gcc...)

Well, I'm probably missing something, but you haven't told us about the
results of your test :-)

Given the seconde sentence I guess that you are able to reproduce the
bug also on redhat 7.2, am I wrong?

I will forward this info to Xavier too, but I would like to be rather
sure about what I will say ...

Cheers.

--
Stefano Zacchiroli  -  undergraduate student of CS @ Uni. Bologna, Italy