Re: ocamlfind problem

On Thu, 2006-03-23 at 11:27 +0100, Sven Luther wrote:

> Also, you are welcome to join the ocaml alioth project, and use the ocaml svn
> repo to store your package, so it is easier for us to help you out or
> something.

Well, in the future, I hope to make a pkg-flash alioth group for
packaging flash/swf/actionscript related packages (mtasc compiles
actionscript into swf files). So, I'd prefer to put it in pkg-flash and
keep it outside version control until that is created.

Do the debian ocaml people have an IRC channel?

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise