Re: ocamlfind problem

On Thu, Mar 23, 2006 at 06:38:44PM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-03-23 at 11:27 +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
>
> > Also, you are welcome to join the ocaml alioth project, and use the ocaml svn
> > repo to store your package, so it is easier for us to help you out or
> > something.
>
> Well, in the future, I hope to make a pkg-flash alioth group for
> packaging flash/swf/actionscript related packages (mtasc compiles
> actionscript into swf files). So, I'd prefer to put it in pkg-flash and
> keep it outside version control until that is created.

The idea of having it in the ocaml svn repo, is to be able to help automated
rebuilds in case of ocaml abi change. I think if you go for an external repo,
it would be best to put a reference to it in the ocaml svn, like we decided to
do. I don't remember the exact syntax though, Stefano, you did this for some
of your packages, or ara has it too, so could you hint Paul in for this.

Paul, i wonder, what is your interest in flash stuff, and who are those guys ?
I don't have the founds now, but i have been toying with trying to go for a
full flash player reimplementation in ocaml, since i mostly deal with powerpc,
so if you know people interested in doing such a thing, please contact me
privately.

Friendy,

Sven Luther