Re: Next OCaml transition: 4.14.x

Le 18/09/2023 à 14:00, Stéphane Glondu a écrit :
In any case, I will recompile all packages in Debian (including Coq ones) with the new OCaml before asking for a transition slot.

I uploaded 4.14.1 to experimental, and recompiled the OCaml world with it:

  http://ocaml.debian.net/transitions/ocaml-4.14.1/

Note that I excluded scilab, llvm-toolchain-{14,15,16}, coq-unimath and guestfs-tools, because they take too much time.

Not counting those, only 8 packages in testing FTBFS and one more has a missing dependency. All of them could be removed from testing.

I am going to submit bugs, then I'll ask for a transition slot.

Cheers,

--
Stéphane