Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] octave-interval 2.1.0-1 build errors

On 24.01.2017 20:16, Sébastien Villemot wrote:
> Le mardi 24 janvier 2017 à 17:51 +0100, Sébastien Villemot a écrit :
>
>> If the problem that I encountered only happens when building from
>> git,
>> but not from the unpacked sources, I'm open to uploading it as it is,
>> and fix this git issue later.
>
> Since it is a git-specific issue, I went ahead with the upload.

Thanks for taking care. I have checked the build logs:

- amd64 and kfreebsd-amd64: Compile with SSE2 enabled. Nice.

- armel: Rounding mode switches aren't working, the package detects this
and behaves correctly (uses MPFR as a fallback).

- i386, hurd-i386, kfreebsd-i386: crlibm isn't working correctly, the
package detects this and behaves correctly (uses MPFR as a fallback).

- some less common architectures have missing dependencies.

I'd say the package builds fine and is ready to be used.

There is an error “no graphics toolkits are available!” during tests for
plot and plot3. Why? There is a build dependency for gnuplot-nox, which
used to be sufficient in the past.

There is a lintian warning “dpkg-buildflags-missing”. Should this be fixed?

Oliver