Re: OpenOffice.org failure on Woody system

On Thu, Jul 11, 2002 at 12:51:22PM -0700, Jaye Inabnit ke6sls wrote:
> Next I removed the "unstable" version and followed the home directory removal
> of files and installed the "testing" version:
>
> The same type of failure occures for this version too, and can be seen at:
> http://www.qsl.net/ke6sls/OOo_fail4.png

Ah, I was under the impression that this was a new problem that was not in
1.0.0.  Since the problem is also in 1.0.0 I expect you should be able to
find an answer in the font troubleshooting FAQ at:

  http://www.openoffice.org/files/documents/16/63/FontTroubleshooting-v2.pdf

See the 'User interface font looks garbled' section.  You probably have
problem fonts in your fontpath.

Chris