Re: Request for Assistance with OpenStack Debian Image Creation and Instance Setup

On 11/6/23 18:09, Andrew Bogott wrote:
I'm following up on this subtopic because I've also been confused by this in the past -- Zigo, am I right in understanding that the 'OpenStack' subdirectory/subpage at https://cloud.debian.org/images/cloud/ is largely obsolete and should be ignored?

Correct.

Or are there still canonical openstack images being uploaded there?

Maybe the old Buster images are still being generated, but that's it. FYI, it uses openstack-debian-images [1] that I still maintain and that OCI [2] uses.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)

[1] https://packages.debian.org/openstack-debian-images
[2] https://salsa.debian.org/openstack-team/debian/openstack-cluster-installer