Policy on perl packages

Hi there,

I have been lurking, trying to understand the work flow of the group and how I might participate. Parallel to reading this list I have been reading the debian-mentors list where requests for sponsorship (RFS) show up. There has been a lack of sponsors recently for some reason, the package I uploaded to mentors has been there for a couple weeks now and a lot of other RFSes have languished too it seems. While that is not a topic for this list, I did notice that one recent package <libapache-authenntlm-perl. was a perl package.

My question is, should one submit a package like that to this group for potential sponsorship?

Best regards,

	Jeremiah