Re: Policy on perl packages

Jeremiah Foster wrote:
Hi there,

I have been lurking, trying to understand the work flow of the group and how I might participate. Parallel to reading this list I have been reading the debian-mentors list where requests for sponsorship (RFS) show up. There has been a lack of sponsors recently for some reason, the package I uploaded to mentors has been there for a couple weeks now and a lot of other RFSes have languished too it seems. While that is not a topic for this list, I did notice that one recent package <libapache-authenntlm-perl. was a perl package.

My question is, should one submit a package like that to this group for potential sponsorship?

If it's perl related you can always ask here for uploading. Additionaly if You join to perl group You don't have to ask, You still maintain package and just inform 'there is new version of package for uploading' and someone here will upload it.

  eloy
--

       jak to dobrze, że są oceany - bez nich byłoby jeszcze smutniej