Re: libhttp-proxy-perl tests

On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 22:48:43 -0430, Jose Luis Rivas Contreras wrote:

> I just wanted to confirm what gregoa said, tests works on cowbuilder but
> no in pbuilder.

Thanks for checking!

> BTW, the warning that spits out I believe is intentional, from the
> source-code of t/15accessors.t:

Ah, I missed that one.

BTW: building in cowbuilder just failed:

t/23connect.........
#   Failed test 'Read some data from the socket'
#   at t/23connect.t line 65.

#   Failed test 'CONNECTed to the TCP server and got the banner'
#   at t/23connect.t line 66.
#          got: ''
#     expected: 'President_of_Earth Barbarella Professor_Ping Stomoxys Dildano
# '
FAILED tests 2-3
        Failed 2/4 tests, 50.00% okay

Cheers,
gregor
 : :' :  debian gnu/linux user, admin & developer - http://www.debian.org/
   `-    NP: Featuring The Dubliners, The Fureys And Davey Arthur Etc.: Night Ferry, The Fureys And Da