Re: Orphaned Perl Packages

On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 22:49:36 +0200, Sandro Tosi wrote:

> as suggested by gregoa on #debian-perl, I'm attaching a list of
> orphaned packages that build-depends on perl, maybe you can be
> interested in adopting some of them, and please fill a RM is they can
> be removed.

Thanks for the list.

(Just a short note: our group "only" deals with lib*-perl packages so
the rest will at least not end up in our repository).

> libastro-fits-cfitsio-perl

Hm, that's in our repo and the PTS aso looks like it should.

(Going back to listening to Don's talk again.)

Cheers,
gregor
 : :' :  debian gnu/linux user, admin & developer - http://www.debian.org/
   `-    BOFH excuse #213:  Change your language to Finnish.