DebCamp, DebConf, GSoC

Some thoughts about upcoming events/projects:

1) DebCamp
Now that the registration period for DebConf and DebCamp has started [0]
we could think about projects for the pkg-perl team for that days. I
guess (and hope) we will again have a meeting for discussing open
issues and for planning what to hack on while being in Cáceres. For the
meeting it might be helpful to know when everybody plans to arrive;
and for discussion points and work topics we can use the Wiki page at
[1] -- so please put all your ideas there.

2) DebConf
In parallel to the start of the registration period the Call for
Papers for DebConf was issued [2]. Maybe we have some ideas for talks
or BoFs which some members of the group might give or which might be
interesting for us?

3) GSoC
The Google Summer of Code programme is starting again [3]; I was
wondering if there's a project that would be helpful for our group?
Not that I have any ideas at the moment, but still I'd like to ask
for the joint creativity of the group :)

Cheers,
gregor

[0] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2009/03/msg00004.html
[1] http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup/OpenTasks