Re: Hello

On Sun, 12 Dec 2010 17:27:39 -0500, Aaron H Farias Martinez wrote:

> Hello there

Hi!

> My name is Aaron H Farias Martinez I've been using debian
> for years already more than 5 years, I'm actually studying computer
> Science, and I've been studying Perl for more than 1 year already, which
> I'm really interested, on learning with the more complex task, and will
> love for elite to help me out,

Help is always appreciated, thanks!

> I'm a fast Learner, and I've been reading
> a lot in the Perl, group which i am very confident of becoming, a great
> help for the project, Here is my Alioth account info, my user name is
> aaronm-guest

I've added you to the pkg-perl project on Alioth right now -- welocme
aboard!

Please take a look at
http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup/Welcome which will lead
you to http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/ where especially
subversion.html and policy.html are essential.

Cheers,
gregor

--
 .''`.   http://info.comodo.priv.at/ -- GPG key IDs: 0x8649AA06, 0x00F3CFE4
   `-    NP: Arlo Guthrie: This Land Is Your Land