Reminder: pkg-perl sprint @ DebCamp

Starting from tomorrow, we'll have our "Rolling Sprint" at DebCamp:

https://wiki.debian.org/Sprints/2015/DebianPerlDebCamp

For those present in Heidelberg, I suggest to meet after breakfast,
let's say at 10:30, in one of the outside places, let's say in the
courtyard in the center of the building? - I'm confident we'll find
each others, and maybe I manage to put up a sign :)

And there's always IRC and also a gobby document for coordination.

Cheers,
gregor

 : :' : Debian GNU/Linux user, admin, and developer -  https://www.debian.org/
   `-