- Getting Debian
- Pure Blends
- Debian Packages
- Developers' Corner
- If you'd like to start using Debian, you can easily obtain a copy, and then follow the installation instructions to install it.
- If you're upgrading to the latest stable release from a previous version, please read the release notes before proceeding.
- To get help in using or setting up Debian, see our documentation and support pages.
- Users that speak languages other than English should check the international section.
- People who use systems other than Intel x86 should check the ports section.
[09 Dec 2017] Updated Debian 8: 8.10 released
[09 Dec 2017] Updated Debian 9: 9.3 released
[07 Oct 2017] Updated Debian 9: 9.2 released
[12 Aug 2017] DebConf17 closes in Montreal and DebConf18 dates announced
[22 Jul 2017] Updated Debian 9: 9.1 released
[22 Jul 2017] Updated Debian 8: 8.9 released
[17 Jan 2018] DSA-4090 wordpress - security update
[16 Jan 2018] DSA-4089 bind9 - security update
[15 Jan 2018] DSA-4088 gdk-pixbuf - security update
[14 Jan 2018] DSA-4087 transmission - security update
[13 Jan 2018] DSA-4086 libxml2 - security update
[12 Jan 2018] DSA-4085 xmltooling - security update
[12 Jan 2018] DSA-4084 gifsicle - security update
[11 Jan 2018] DSA-4083 poco - security update
[09 Jan 2018] DSA-4082 linux - security update
[08 Jan 2018] DSA-4081 php5 - security update
[08 Jan 2018] DSA-4080 php7.0 - security update
[07 Jan 2018] DSA-4079 poppler - security update
[04 Jan 2018] DSA-4078 linux - security update