- Getting Debian
- Pure Blends
- Debian Packages
- Developers' Corner
- If you'd like to start using Debian, you can easily obtain a copy, and then follow the installation instructions to install it.
- If you're upgrading to the latest stable release from a previous version, please read the release notes before proceeding.
- To get help in using or setting up Debian, see our documentation and support pages.
- Users that speak languages other than English should check the international section.
- People who use systems other than Intel x86 should check the ports section.
[10 Mar 2018] Updated Debian 9: 9.4 released
[09 Dec 2017] Updated Debian 8: 8.10 released
[09 Dec 2017] Updated Debian 9: 9.3 released
[07 Oct 2017] Updated Debian 9: 9.2 released
[12 Aug 2017] DebConf17 closes in Montreal and DebConf18 dates announced
[22 Jul 2017] Updated Debian 9: 9.1 released
[20 Apr 2018] DSA-4176 mysql-5.5 - security update
[18 Apr 2018] DSA-4175 freeplane - security update
[17 Apr 2018] DSA-4174 corosync - security update
[16 Apr 2018] DSA-4173 r-cran-readxl - security update
[14 Apr 2018] DSA-4172 perl - security update
[13 Apr 2018] DSA-4171 ruby-loofah - security update
[11 Apr 2018] DSA-4169 pcs - security update
[09 Apr 2018] DSA-4170 pjproject - security update
[08 Apr 2018] DSA-4168 squirrelmail - security update
[05 Apr 2018] DSA-4167 sharutils - security update