- Getting Debian
- Pure Blends
- Debian Packages
- Developers' Corner
- If you'd like to start using Debian, you can easily obtain a copy, and then follow the installation instructions to install it.
- If you're upgrading to the latest stable release from a previous version, please read the release notes before proceeding.
- To get help in using or setting up Debian, see our documentation and support pages.
- Users that speak languages other than English should check the international section.
- People who use systems other than Intel x86 should check the ports section.
[23 Jan 2016] Updated Debian 8: 8.3 released
[05 Jan 2016] Debian Project mourns the loss of Ian Murdock
[05 Sep 2015] Updated Debian 8: 8.2 released
[05 Sep 2015] Updated Debian 7: 7.9 released
[17 Aug 2015] Debian and Software Freedom Conservancy announce Copyright Aggregation Project
[05 Aug 2015] DebConf15 - Debian Conference in Heidelberg
[11 Feb 2016] DSA-3473 nginx - security update
[08 Feb 2016] DSA-3472 wordpress - security update
[08 Feb 2016] DSA-3471 qemu - security update
[08 Feb 2016] DSA-3470 qemu-kvm - security update
[08 Feb 2016] DSA-3469 qemu - security update
[06 Feb 2016] DSA-3468 polarssl - security update
[06 Feb 2016] DSA-3467 tiff - security update
[04 Feb 2016] DSA-3466 krb5 - security update
[02 Feb 2016] DSA-3465 openjdk-6 - security update
[31 Jan 2016] DSA-3464 rails - security update
[31 Jan 2016] DSA-3463 prosody - security update
[30 Jan 2016] DSA-3462 radicale - security update
[30 Jan 2016] DSA-3461 freetype - security update
[30 Jan 2016] DSA-3460 privoxy - security update