- Getting Debian
- Pure Blends
- Debian Packages
- Developers' Corner
- If you'd like to start using Debian, you can easily obtain a copy, and then follow the installation instructions to install it.
- If you're upgrading to the latest stable release from a previous version, please read the release notes before proceeding.
- To get help in using or setting up Debian, see our documentation and support pages.
- Users that speak languages other than English should check the international section.
- People who use systems other than Intel x86 should check the ports section.
[09 Dec 2017] Updated Debian 8: 8.10 released
[09 Dec 2017] Updated Debian 9: 9.3 released
[07 Oct 2017] Updated Debian 9: 9.2 released
[12 Aug 2017] DebConf17 closes in Montreal and DebConf18 dates announced
[22 Jul 2017] Updated Debian 9: 9.1 released
[22 Jul 2017] Updated Debian 8: 8.9 released
[19 Feb 2018] DSA-4119 libav - security update
[17 Feb 2018] DSA-4118 tomcat-native - security update
[17 Feb 2018] DSA-4117 gcc-4.9 - security update
[16 Feb 2018] DSA-4116 plasma-workspace - security update
[15 Feb 2018] DSA-4115 quagga - security update
[15 Feb 2018] DSA-4114 jackson-databind - security update
[14 Feb 2018] DSA-4113 libvorbis - security update
[14 Feb 2018] DSA-4112 xen - security update
[11 Feb 2018] DSA-4111 libreoffice - security update
[10 Feb 2018] DSA-4110 exim4 - security update
[09 Feb 2018] DSA-4109 ruby-omniauth - security update
[09 Feb 2018] DSA-4108 mailman - security update