- Getting Debian
- Pure Blends
- Debian Packages
- Developers' Corner
- If you'd like to start using Debian, you can easily obtain a copy, and then follow the installation instructions to install it.
- If you're upgrading to the latest stable release from a previous version, please read the release notes before proceeding.
- To get help in using or setting up Debian, see our documentation and support pages.
- Users that speak languages other than English should check the international section.
- People who use systems other than Intel x86 should check the ports section.
[07 Oct 2017] Updated Debian 9: 9.2 released
[12 Aug 2017] DebConf17 closes in Montreal and DebConf18 dates announced
[22 Jul 2017] Updated Debian 9: 9.1 released
[22 Jul 2017] Updated Debian 8: 8.9 released
[18 Jun 2017] Debian Edu / Skolelinux Stretch — a complete Linux solution for your school
[17 Jun 2017] Debian 9
[16 Oct 2017] DSA-3999 wpa - security update
[11 Oct 2017] DSA-3998 nss - security update
[10 Oct 2017] DSA-3997 wordpress - security update
[10 Oct 2017] DSA-3996 ffmpeg - security update
[10 Oct 2017] DSA-3995 libxfont - security update
[07 Oct 2017] DSA-3994 nautilus - security update
[06 Oct 2017] DSA-3993 tor - security update
[06 Oct 2017] DSA-3992 curl - security update
[03 Oct 2017] DSA-3991 qemu - security update
[03 Oct 2017] DSA-3990 asterisk - security update
[02 Oct 2017] DSA-3989 dnsmasq - security update