- Getting Debian
- Pure Blends
- Debian Packages
- Developers' Corner
- If you'd like to start using Debian, you can easily obtain a copy, and then follow the installation instructions to install it.
- If you're upgrading to the latest stable release from a previous version, please read the release notes before proceeding.
- To get help in using or setting up Debian, see our documentation and support pages.
- Users that speak languages other than English should check the international section.
- People who use systems other than Intel x86 should check the ports section.
[10 Mar 2018] Updated Debian 9: 9.4 released
[09 Dec 2017] Updated Debian 8: 8.10 released
[09 Dec 2017] Updated Debian 9: 9.3 released
[07 Oct 2017] Updated Debian 9: 9.2 released
[12 Aug 2017] DebConf17 closes in Montreal and DebConf18 dates announced
[22 Jul 2017] Updated Debian 9: 9.1 released
[18 Mar 2018] DSA-4145 gitlab - security update
[17 Mar 2018] DSA-4144 openjdk-8 - security update
[17 Mar 2018] DSA-4143 firefox-esr - security update
[17 Mar 2018] DSA-4142 uwsgi - security update
[16 Mar 2018] DSA-4141 libvorbisidec - security update
[16 Mar 2018] DSA-4140 libvorbis - security update
[15 Mar 2018] DSA-4139 firefox-esr - security update
[15 Mar 2018] DSA-4138 mbedtls - security update
[14 Mar 2018] DSA-4137 libvirt - security update
[14 Mar 2018] DSA-4136 curl - security update
[13 Mar 2018] DSA-4135 samba - security update
[10 Mar 2018] DSA-4134 util-linux - security update
[07 Mar 2018] DSA-4133 isc-dhcp - security update