- Getting Debian
- Pure Blends
- Debian Packages
- Developers' Corner
- If you'd like to start using Debian, you can easily obtain a copy, and then follow the installation instructions to install it.
- If you're upgrading to the latest stable release from a previous version, please read the release notes before proceeding.
- To get help in using or setting up Debian, see our documentation and support pages.
- Users that speak languages other than English should check the international section.
- People who use systems other than Intel x86 should check the ports section.
[09 Dec 2017] Updated Debian 8: 8.10 released
[09 Dec 2017] Updated Debian 9: 9.3 released
[07 Oct 2017] Updated Debian 9: 9.2 released
[12 Aug 2017] DebConf17 closes in Montreal and DebConf18 dates announced
[22 Jul 2017] Updated Debian 9: 9.1 released
[22 Jul 2017] Updated Debian 8: 8.9 released
[09 Dec 2017] DSA-4060 wireshark - security update
[08 Dec 2017] DSA-4059 libxcursor - security update
[08 Dec 2017] DSA-4058 optipng - security update
[08 Dec 2017] DSA-4057 erlang - security update
[07 Dec 2017] DSA-4056 nova - security update
[07 Dec 2017] DSA-4055 heimdal - security update
[03 Dec 2017] DSA-4054 tor - security update
[30 Nov 2017] DSA-4053 exim4 - security update
[29 Nov 2017] DSA-4052 bzr - security update
[29 Nov 2017] DSA-4051 curl - security update
[28 Nov 2017] DSA-4050 xen - security update
[27 Nov 2017] DSA-4049 ffmpeg - security update