- Getting Debian
- Pure Blends
- Debian Packages
- Developers' Corner
- If you'd like to start using Debian, you can easily obtain a copy, and then follow the installation instructions to install it.
- If you're upgrading to the latest stable release from a previous version, please read the release notes before proceeding.
- To get help in using or setting up Debian, see our documentation and support pages.
- Users that speak languages other than English should check the international section.
- People who use systems other than Intel x86 should check the ports section.
[14 Jul 2018] Updated Debian 9: 9.5 released
[23 Jun 2018] Updated Debian 8: 8.11 released
[01 Jun 2018] Debian 7 Long Term Support reaching end-of-life
[10 Mar 2018] Updated Debian 9: 9.4 released
[09 Dec 2017] Updated Debian 8: 8.10 released
[09 Dec 2017] Updated Debian 9: 9.3 released
[14 Jul 2018] DSA-4245 imagemagick - security update
[13 Jul 2018] DSA-4244 thunderbird - security update
[11 Jul 2018] DSA-4243 cups - security update
[09 Jul 2018] DSA-4242 ruby-sprockets - security update
[05 Jul 2018] DSA-4241 libsoup2.4 - security update
[05 Jul 2018] DSA-4240 php7.0 - security update
[03 Jul 2018] DSA-4239 gosa - security update
[03 Jul 2018] DSA-4238 exiv2 - security update
[30 Jun 2018] DSA-4237 chromium-browser - security update
[27 Jun 2018] DSA-4236 xen - security update
[27 Jun 2018] DSA-4235 firefox-esr - security update