- Getting Debian
- Pure Blends
- Debian Packages
- Developers' Corner
- If you'd like to start using Debian, you can easily obtain a copy, and then follow the installation instructions to install it.
- If you're upgrading to the latest stable release from a previous version, please read the release notes before proceeding.
- To get help in using or setting up Debian, see our documentation and support pages.
- Users that speak languages other than English should check the international section.
- People who use systems other than Intel x86 should check the ports section.
[10 Mar 2018] Updated Debian 9: 9.4 released
[09 Dec 2017] Updated Debian 8: 8.10 released
[09 Dec 2017] Updated Debian 9: 9.3 released
[07 Oct 2017] Updated Debian 9: 9.2 released
[12 Aug 2017] DebConf17 closes in Montreal and DebConf18 dates announced
[22 Jul 2017] Updated Debian 9: 9.1 released
[22 May 2018] DSA-4208 procps - security update
[22 May 2018] DSA-4207 packagekit - security update
[21 May 2018] DSA-4206 gitlab - security update
[18 May 2018] DSA-4205 - Advance notification for upcoming end-of-life for Debian 8
[18 May 2018] DSA-4204 imagemagick - security update
[17 May 2018] DSA-4203 vlc - security update
[16 May 2018] DSA-4202 curl - security update
[15 May 2018] DSA-4201 xen - security update
[14 May 2018] DSA-4200 kwallet-pam - security update
[10 May 2018] DSA-4199 firefox-esr - security update