Re: Perl in Hamburg and Prizren

On Sat, 9 Apr 2022 at 02:13, gregor herrmann <gregoa@debian.org> wrote:

> For DebConf I guess we should submit a BoF again; in the last years,
> either nodens or me did this, and I guess we can reuse the text from
> the last years; we just need to decide who's doing it … And then
> we'll see who's on-site and who participates remotely.

Dear all,

I've just submitted our BoF proposal. The text is below (any and all
errors are mine!)

--

use Perl; # Annual meeting of the Debian Perl Group

Speaker: Nick Morrott (I've asked for gregoa to be added too in case I
am unavailable)

Language: Perl! (not given a choice)

Track: Packaging, policy, and Debian infrastructure

Type: BoF (45 minutes)

The Debian Perl Group (pkg-perl) look forward to meeting in person to
discuss current topics, plan future work within the team, and welcome
new members.

We look forward to attendees joining the session in person and
remotely from around the world.

A regularly-updated list of items for discussion during the session
and proposed work can be found
[here](https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup/OpenTasks)

--

Thanks,