Re: Policy Weekly Issue #4/4: Announcing new packages before uploading them

Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> -%mapkv=(); # for future use
> +%mapkv=("Closes" => "Bugs_closed"); # for future use
>  $i=100;grep($fieldimps{$_}=$i--,
> -          qw(Source Version Distribution Urgency Maintainer Date Changes));
> +          qw(Source Version Distribution Urgency Maintainer Bugs_closed Date
> +             Changes));
>  $i=1;grep($urgencies{$_}=$i++,
>            qw(low medium routine high urgent emergency));

Gee, I just love duplicated work, don't you? At least we hit upon the same
change, more or less. :-)

I think it's cleaner to map "Closes" => "Closes" , there is no real need to
rename it to Bugs_closed. None of the other fields in the control or change
log file have their name change that way.

I don't object to using bugs_closes= instead of closes=, but I would like to
see the same name used consitently throughout.

--
see shy jo