Re: Distribution of license documents (fwd)

Jules Bean <jmlb2@hermes.cam.ac.uk> wrote:
> Any package which consisted of standalone licenses would go in verbatim.

Note that at least some licenses should be part of the base system.

> Any non-free standards go in verbatim.

Only if they allow unlimited distribution.  If distribution is somehow
restricted, they should go into non-free.  [Note that I'm not aware of
any examples of this which we're allowed to put on our ftp sites.]

> Any non-free 'works of art' (non-free content) goes in verbatim.

Again, only if unlimited redistribution is allowed.

--
Raul