CFV: Proposal for updating Debian Policy documents

Ladies and Gentlemen,

	The time period for discussion ran out this weekend. There was
 just one dissenting voice, that of Ian Jackson, and beyond his first
 message, he has not responded to the issue.

	Even though no formal objection was raised, I feel we have
 failed to achieve consensus, and hence this issue goes to vote. If
 Shall close the vote after a week, that is, Monday, 31st August
 1998.

	manoj
ps: pgp sign your vote; please

HOW TO VOTE

Your mail message should contain one of the following statements:
      I vote YES on the proposed guidelines
      I vote NO on the proposed guidelines

You may also ABSTAIN in place of YES/NO - this will not affect the
outcome.  Anything else may be rejected by the automatic vote counting
program.

	Please remember to PGP sign your vote!

The votetaker will respond to your received ballots with a
personal acknowledgement by mail - if you do not receive one within
several days, try again.  It's your responsibility to make sure your
vote is registered correctly.

Only one vote per person, no more than one vote per account.
Addresses and votes of all voters will be published in the final
voting results list.

 These mysterious lines were seen on Arnold's visual display: LDA $FF
 STA $20 TYX TAY LDX #$1B PHA It becomes curiouser and curiouser when
 one notes the clearly bitmapped, smooth scrolling characters.  A
 theory: 2 68000's control the display, while the 6502 is his brain.
 AHA! you say -- How could he ride a motorcycle like that with only
 64K of addressable RAM?  Answer: Bank switching.