Second CFV: Proposal for updating Debian Policy documents

Hi,

	This is halfway through the voting period (voting closes on
 Monday, 31st August 1998). I think I may have worked out the kinks of
 the auto-reply mechanism, so people should no longer get multiple
 acknowledgements.

	manoj
ps: pgp sign your vote; please

HOW TO VOTE

Your mail message should contain one of the following statements:
      I vote YES on the proposed guidelines
      I vote NO on the proposed guidelines

You may also ABSTAIN in place of YES/NO - this will not affect the
outcome.  Anything else may be rejected by the automatic vote counting
program.

        Please remember to PGP sign your vote!

The votetaker will respond to your received ballots with a
personal acknowledgement by mail - if you do not receive one within
several days, try again.  It's your responsibility to make sure your
vote is registered correctly.

Only one vote per person, no more than one vote per account.
Addresses and votes of all voters will be published in the final
voting results list.

 Journey over, sorrowless, freed in every way, and with all bonds
 broken for such a man there is no more distress. 90