Re: [PROPOSED] Change package relations policy to remove references to non-free from main

On Wed, Dec 01, 1999 at 04:15:22PM -0800, Chris Waters wrote:
> Hmm, ok.  I'm not convinced that there'll ever be any real[*] need to
> do so, but I agree that adding the capability does no harm.
>
> [*] that is to say, technical, rather than political.

Actually, if you look at what's supported in emacs-lisp, I'd
guess that emacs could reasonably suggest that it enhances a
wide variety of packages.

However, politically, it might not be wise for it to do so.

--
Raul