Re: [PROPOSED] Change package relations policy to remove references to non-free from main

On Wed, Dec 01, 1999 at 02:35:29PM -0800, Joey Hess wrote:
> Dselect is the *only* program that ever does anything with suggests.

What about that perl one liner?  Or just plain old dpkg -s?  Or vi
/var/lib/dpkg/status?  Or, apt-cache dumpavail?  Or future simple programs
of various sorts?

Perhaps the suggestion is that we put something into policy to restrict
the handling of these cases?

--
Raul