Re: [PROPOSED] Change package relations policy to remove references to non-free from main

Hi,
>>"Raul" == Raul Miller <moth@debian.org> writes:

 Raul> This isn't about "talking about other packages".

        Then it should be. Your raison de etre seems to be that good
 users shall find references to non-free software r5epugnant, and
 hence one must purge all references from the package structure.

        It doesn't matter to you that the users shan't be offered to
 install these packages unless they explicitly ask for them.

        That seems to me, logically, that these people should be
 totally put off by packages talking about non-free software in their
 face.

        Hell, Suggests are only relevant at install time, and we are
 going to make that disapper too, for users, but the documentation is
 intheir face all the darned time. You should be way more pissed about
 the documentation emntioning the unmentionable software out there!!

        So, this is like the untouchables issue in India. I am amused.

        manoj
--
 Christmas: A day set apart by some as a time for turkey, presents,
 cranberry salads, family get-togethers; for others, noted as having