Re: base dependency warning

Hi.

In <[🔎] 19991221062533.H5202@kitenet.net>,
 at Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 06:25:33 -0800,
  on Subject: Re: base dependency warning,
   Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> writes:

> It's also current policy. I tacked it on only for reference. I'm not
> accepting amendments that change that paragrpah, because I am only changing
> a prt of policy to document existing practice, but you're quite welcome to
> make your own proposal.

I see.

> (It's odd -- in my last two proposals, I have quoted a little scrap of
> context, and people have been keen to change that. Perhaps more people
> should be reading policy and seeing what they think needs to be changed in
> it.)

We found that paragraph should be changed, so after your proposal
will be passed, some one should make new proposal, I think.

I second your change on "a part of policy to document existing prctice".

If I can, I will make my proposal to change the last paragraph, with
the help and advice from other people. I think it helps the work for
boot-floppies, and I wish to do the work for boot-floppies, though
I do not have enough skill and time to do development of it.

Thanks.

--
  Taketoshi Sano: <sano@debian.org>,<sano@debian.or.jp>,<kgh12351@nifty.ne.jp>