Re: Debian support for the lastest Powerbook 12" (1,33Ghz)

Any luck with the suspend2 patch?

Guido Guenther wrote:
On Wed, Jul 07, 2004 at 02:48:29PM +0200, Guido Guenther wrote:

On Mon, Jul 05, 2004 at 01:18:22PM +0200, Djoumé SALVETTI wrote:

Guido Guenther do you know about this patch? If you need it, I will be
happy to give you some additionnal information or perform some test, I
think it would be nice if this patch or an equivalent would be included
in the kernel.

The patch isn't the problem, the broken rivafb in 2.6.7 is.

Oh, and the patch you mention simply hacks this into offb, where it
doesn't belong in at all. It's a feature of rivafb (like it is a feature
of radeonfb on those cards).
I have a patch that adds this to rivafb + proper scaling, I'll submit
this once rivafb is working again.
Cheers,
 -- Guido