Re: Contact possibility for Odyx/Didier

On 01/12/2020 21:37, Helge Kreutzmann wrote:
> I daily mirror the cups git repository, but for quite some time no
> changes appeard, however, some kind of message which I could not
> figure out:
> Your configuration specifies to merge with the ref
> 'refs/heads/debian/master' from the remote, but no such ref was fetched.
>
> Today, I got an updated of cups (in stable) which, amongst others,
> said:
> * Refresh manpage translation pofiles for 2.3.3op1
>
> Did the CUPS git repository change? Where can I find the current
> (unstable) place to maitain the man page translation, whenever the
> need arises (the upstream text change)?

Hello Helge,

That's my mistake; I switched the CUPS Debian repository to use "debian/main"
as HEAD branch, instead of "debian/master":

	https://salsa.debian.org/printing-team/cups/-/tree/debian/main

You should have the rights to commit/push to that branch right away.

Sorry for not informing of this change around.

As for why your email didn't pass our servers' antispam, I can't really tell,
and I'm sorry. In case, don't hesitate to ping me on #debian-printing on IRC.

Best regards,

--
    OdyX