Re: Poll results: User views on the FDL issue

On Fri, Apr 22, 2005 at 01:52:35PM +0200, Marco d'Itri wrote:
> glenn@zewt.org wrote:
>
> >This was voted in by an overwhelming majority of those voting, to make
> Who were a tiny fraction of the total number of developers

A "tiny" fraction of some 55% (214 vs 396) of the voters who bothered
to vote on 2004-004, which is all the ones who would possibly have
cared, so that would be a majority.

Low turnouts are the norm for Debian votes. Hundreds of developers
appear to be MIA or apathetic. There's about 900 registered
developers, but we've never had much over 500 bother to vote.

This sour grapes bullshit is getting really old.

 : :' :  http://www.debian.org/ |