Re: Censorship in Debian

On Wed, Dec 26, 2018, 9:59 AM Norbert
So where is the difference to a closed military court or gulag general?

I strongly encourage you to read about Gulags and understand for both mlitary tribunal and prison camp, the result is often death. Debian can not kill you. Debian can't silence you.

Removing a blog from the planet maybe marginally reduces readers, but readers who are part of the community. Debian can not rst connections to your blog. There is no speech being repressed.

You're a software engineer, living in very nice circumstances working with other people on a hobby project together.

Get some perspective.

To all on this thread: stop marginalizing those who actually face death and life in prison for speaking their mind. The comparison cheapens their life. Stand up for those who have fought for our rights by not drawing such petty comparisons.

Debian is not able to do anything anyone would do to anyone in a gulag.

Please, all, get some perspective and stop with the comparisons to labor camps, targeted killings, prisons and sentences of death. We sound like morons.

     Paul