Meeting request CRA & PLD

Dear Mr Norwood,

on behalf of MEP Kolaja, I would like to request an online meeting with Debian representatives in regards to the currently discussed proposals for the Product Liability Directive and the Cyber Resilience Act and your position on both proposals.

Would any of the following time slots next week fit your agenda?

- Tue 9 Jan at 10:00 or 15:00

- Wed 10 Jan at 9:30 or 16:30

- Thu 11 Jan at 10:00; 11:00; 15:00, or 16:30

Furthermore, I would like to ask if you are registered in the EU Transparency register or if you could consider doing so (free of charge) as the meeting could not take place otherwise.

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any follow-up questions.

With kind regards,

Katerina Oosterwijk
Parliamentary Assistant to MEP Marcel Kolaja
European Parliament
ASP 08G136, Rue Wiertz 60, 1047, Brussels, Belgium
+32 22837149