Re: Meeting request CRA & PLD

(For the list archives: We did reply directly though off list so as not to
clutter this list with meeting and other details. Here is a copy of the
email sent.)

Dear Ms. Oosterwijk,

	Thank you kindly for your outreach. We greatly appreciate the opportunity
to dialog on this topic which as you have surmised is crucial toward the
endeavor of free and open source software presently and into the future.

	The proposed times and dates for next week should be ideal, however as an
international association of software developers spread throughout the
world, getting everyone in sync for the same time or even in the same
timezone can usher in some difficulties.

Nevertheless we will respond to you by the end of this week to confirm one
of the meeting times. This should also give us some time to begin the
process of setting up an EU Transparency Register account.

You can reach me directly at donald-AT-debian.org or the press team at:
press-AT-debian.org. Our project leader cc'd, can be reached at:
dpl-AT-debian.org.

The email list we are previously on[1] does offer full transparency which
is important for everyone though for meeting times and any PII we will use
the above email addresses.