Request to join the Python Modules Packaging Team

Hello everyone!

I would be glad to join the Python Modules Packaging Team.

I would like to start taking care of #579114 continuing to maintain it as
part of the Debian Python Modules Team and packaging pyth[1], a module
"intended to make it easy to convert marked-up text between different
common formats".

I immagine I have to send an ITA for pywavelets, right?

My alioth login is: eriol-guest

Thanks!!!

[1] http://pypi.python.org/pypi/pyth/

--