Re: New python-qt4 upload to experimental

On 29/01/12 05:28, Scott Kitterman wrote:
> 2.  It builds a new python3-pyqt4-dbus (and dbg) package that needs python3-
> dbus which is only available in experimental at the moment.

Thanks, I'd meant to ask if you could get that working but you were
obviously way ahead of me :-)

Did you build-depend on python-dbus-dev in addition to python-dbus and
python3-dbus? If not, please do so in the next upload - at the moment
python-dbus depends on python-dbus-dev as a transitional thing, but I'd
like to stop doing that. Normally I'd wait til after wheezy, but the
dbus-python C API is pretty niche (main loop integration and nothing
else), so I believe python-qt4 is the only user of the header/pkgconfig
in that package.

Thanks,