Re: python3.3 status

I've been working on this a bit ...

On Tuesday, May 07, 2013 02:01:26 PM Jakub Wilk wrote:
> python3-defaults maintainer(s?) decided to make python3.3 a supported
> version without prior notice. Yay. Now we have dozens of packages
> failing to build:
>
> boost1.49 FTBFS TODO
> boost1.50 FTBFS TODO
> cairosvg FTBFS, needs fixed py3cairo
cracklib2 - Fixed
> cssutils FTBFS, needs rebuilt nosetests, then FTBFS #686340
cython Fixed
dbus-python Fixed
> distribute FTBFS TODO
> flufl.bounce FTBFS #707086
> germinate FTBFS, needs fixed python-apt
hivex FTBFS fixed, but still doesn't generate dependencies right #709516
> libguestfs FTBFS TODO
> mdp FTBFS, needs fixed python-numpy
mod-wsgi, Fixed in experimental
> mpi4py needs fixed cython
> nuitka FTBFS TODO
> objgraph FTBFS #686331
py3cairo Fixed
> pyepr needs fixed cython
> pyfits FTBFS, needs fixed python-numpy
pykde4 Fixed
> pymarkups FTBFS TODO
> pyopencl FTBFS, needs fixed boost1.49
> pyside FTBFS  TODO
> pystemmer needs fixed cython
> pytest FTBFS TODO
> python-apt FTBFS #681744
> python-astropy needs fixed cython
> python-cffi FTBFS TODO
> python-csb FTBFS TODO
> python-distutils-extra FTBFS needs rebuilt pygobject
> python-docutils FTBFS #681723
> python-flexmock FTBFS, needs rebuilt nosetests
> python-llfuse needs fixed cython
> python-notify2 FTBFS, needs fixed dbus-python
python-numpy Fixed in experimental + SVN
python-qt4 Fixed
> python-scipy needs fixed cython, then likely FTBFS #691254
> python-stem  FTBFS TODO
> python-wadllib FTBFS #686332
pyyaml Fixed
pyzmq Fixed
> shiboken FTBFS TODO
urwid Fixed
yafaray Fixed
> yapsy FTBFS TODO
> yp-svipc FTBFS, needs fixed python-numpy
>
> "FTBFS TODO" means that a package fails to build, but there's no bug
> filed yet. I plan to file bugs today or tomorrow, unless there are
> other volunteers to do it.

Fixed includes binNMUs where needed.  Did anyone else fix stuff?

Scott K