List of packages of Python team that have no autopkgtest

Hi Zigo,

you asked me for a list of packages without autopkgtest sorted by popcon
value as we create it for Debian Med team also for Python team.  I've
simply added it to the Debian Med dir for simplicity - feel free to take
over the code (or suggest some better place).  Here ist the list

    https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/community/helper-scripts/-/blob/master/python-team-tests.txt

which is created by the script I'm using for Debian Med and Debian
Science[1].  It will be refreshed by a daily cron job.

Hope this helps

      Andreas.

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/community/helper-scripts/-/blob/master/missing-autopkgtest

--