Re: List of packages of Python team that have no autopkgtest

Hi,

Am Tue, Jul 19, 2022 at 10:26:55AM +0200 schrieb Thomas Goirand:
> > [1] https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/community/helper-scripts/-/blob/master/missing-autopkgtest
>
> It does help a lot. Thanks a lot for this.

:-)

> We're really missing you in Prizren, btw.

Miss you all too.  There were really complex circumstances at my side
and the last reason that came up recently has proven my hard decision to
cancel DebConf22 the right thing to do.

Wish you all a lot of fun and see you next year

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de