Re: List of packages of Python team that have no autopkgtest

Hi Neil,

Am Tue, Jul 19, 2022 at 08:00:49AM +0100 schrieb Neil Williams:
> It seems to be a list of source packages, yet it contains duplicates
> (pelican appears twice, for example, as does python-git).

I confirm that I noticed this.

> autopkgtest
> is source-package based, so can this be fixed?

I'm 100% sure this can be fixed. ;-P

> Maybe take the highest
> popcon of all binaries from each single source package?

I confirm that I don't like the situation but I can't spent more time
into this for the moment.  I'd recommend writing autopkgtest for the
duplicated packages first ... than these will vanish promptly. ;-P

Sorry for no better help at the moment - patches are always welcome

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de