Old generated binary dependencies after renaming psycopg

Hello.
After fixing #1016031 "psycopg3: binary package name should be python3-
psycopg"
(I renamed package names, full changes:
* python3-psycopg3 -> python3-psycopg
* python3-psycopg3-pool -> python3-psycopg-pool
* python-psycopg3-doc -> python3-psycopg-doc)
I tried to rebuild reverse dependencies,
i.e. pgcli and python3-pgspecial.
Rebuild went without problems, new packages are the same
as old ones, but their binary packages still depend on python3-
psycopg3,
even though they build-depend on python3-psycopg.

I analysed build process and this dependency comes from
*.substvars file (e.g. pgcli/debian/pgcli.substvars)
which is generated by dh-python.
Apt search shows both python3-psycopg3 (in old version)
and python3-psycopg, so I suspect the former gets taken
in as binary dependency to be used.

What can I do to fix it? Should I ask ftp-masters to remove old
packages, or will the problem fix itself in the next few days?

Best regards.

--
Tomasz Rybak, Debian Developer <serpent@debian.org>
GPG: A565 CE64 F866 A258 4DDC F9C7 ECB7 3E37 E887 AA8C