Re: python-snappy is outdated, was NMUed two times and should be rather maintained by Debian Python Team

BTW, I've prepared an upload candidate at

    https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/python-snappy

Unfortunately my initial problem about GPF persists, but that's a
different topic, thought.

Kind regards
     Andreas.

--