Re: Request to join the team

Hi Eduardo (2023.11.19_12:52:22_+0000)
> I'd like to join the Python team. I intend to package the browser_cookie3
> module (https://github.com/borisbabic/browser_cookie3), ITP #1056159.

What's the use-case for this package in Debian? It's a bit of a weird
library (digging around in the user's browser profile isn't something
expected).

Please prepare some packaging on salsa and get some review of it. I
don't really like to add members to the team when the only work I can
see of theirs is an email requesting membership...

I just want to see something that shows that you're likely to follow
through with this package maintenance.

Stefano

--
Stefano Rivera