Orphaned packages (part 1): obsolete

I'm making a series of passes over the list of orphaned packages,
looking for ones which can be removed.

This first list is comprised of those packages which are now
completely obsolete, for one reason or another. Unless anybody can
think of a good reason for keeping them, I intend to ask ftp-master to
remove all of these. There were some more which are now arguably of
minimal value, but I'm leaving those for a later date.

agsatellite
 - installer for the non-free audiogalaxy satellite; with audiogalaxy
   effectively dead, it is pointless
fags
openag
 - free clients for the dead audiogalaxy network, thusly of no use;
   abandoned upstream
kernel-image-2.2.20-udma100-ext3-i386
kernel-patch-2.2.18-openwall
 - obsolete 2.2 kernels
kernel-patch-int
 - patch is for 2.2 kernels, and grossly out of date anyway
suidmanager
 - transition package, only useful when upgrading potato systems
xanim
xanim-modules
 - non-free, and effectively obsoleted by xine
freenet
 - so old that this package can no longer communicate with freenet
libgifgraph-perl
 - replaced by libgd-graph-perl
libiniconf-perl
 - replaced by libconfig-inifiles-perl
saml
 - orphaned since last september, wnpp bug says:
    Upstream has been dead for many, many years and the package
    can be replaced with better, upstream maintained packages
    like apcalc or calc.

[Next time: orphaned packages with RC bugs]

 : :' :  http://www.debian.org/ | Dept. of Computing,
 `. `'                          | Imperial College,
   `-             -><-          | London, UK