Re: qa.d.o/orphaned.html

On Tue, Jan 06, 2004 at 12:32:08PM +0000, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> * Andrew Pollock <debian-lists-2004@andrew.net.au> [2004-01-06 14:31]:
> > I noticed that this page was updated on December 31, but then hasn't
> > subsequently been updated again. When's it likely to return to normal daily
> > updates?
>
> It requires the LDAP interface to the BTS, but this is not an
> official service but one run by Ben Collins.  I'm not sure when it
> will be back.  Ben?

Since the old slapd binary on master that the bts-ldap interface used
cannot be recompiled, I have to get openldap2 compiled and make sure
things still work.

Just had a baby Friday, so I'll need some extra time. If anyone else
feels like getting a set of openldap2 packages built with the tcl
backend for master, I would appreciate the help.

--
Debian     - http://www.debian.org/
Linux 1394 - http://www.linux1394.org/