(No Subject)

Dear all,

The past few days I have been trying, without success, to package a Qt programme. The steps I have done so far:

  1. Created a gpg key and registered it at Launchpad;
  2. Identified myself with the DEBEMAIL and DEBFULLNAME variables in ~/.bashrc;
  3. Checked out the source code from GitHub;
  4. Successfully built the programme (it uses qmake to generate a Makefile), identifying all its dependencies;
  5. Created a source folder including the Makefile, plus a .desktop file and an .xpm icon.
  6. Created a tarball from this folder named packagename-version.tar.gz.
  7. Ran dh_make and edited the changelog, control and copyright files in the debian folder.

After this I try to run debuild but it fails. The full output with the VERBOSE flag on is here: http://pastebin.com/0GsF8XD1

Even though a Makefile is already present, debuild is calling qmake again, but it is not passing the required .pro file. What is exactly going on here? Why is not debuild invoking make right away?

Thank you,

Luís

Sent from ProtonMail, encrypted email based in Switzerland.